What is Muscle Fuel Anabolic?
Formulated by a passionate team of scientists, our Muscle Fuel Anabolic focuses on muscle growth and maintenance. Here at USN we pride ourselves on offering a powerful muscle shake which not only fuels your body, but also tastes fantastic.
What are the benefits?
Our formulation provides you with an impressive 55g of protein to fuel your muscles and also offers you a great energy source by boasting a healthy 77g of carbohydrates. Our tasty shake is the ultimate all-in-one supplement from USN and along with the high protein and carb content to support muscle recovery, growth and performance, our unique blend also contains:
- Vitamin B6 - contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, as well as normal protein synthesis.
- Zinc - supports normal metabolism of fatty acids, and the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
- Calcium - contributes to normal muscle function and Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
- Pantothenic acid - supports the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 – contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin E & Riboflavin - support the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Biotin - can contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Vitamin C - contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- ToleraseTM L pH-stable lactase - lactase enzyme improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose.
|Serving Size: 3 Scoops (150g)
Of Which Sugars
of which saturates
|Avena Sativa (Green Oats)||67mg||100mg|
|Tolerase™L (pH-stable lactase)||1000ug||1500μg|
|Amino Acid Profile (mg/150g)|
- Carb Matrix (Maltodextrin, Dextrose monohydrate, Fructose)
- Protein Matrix (Whey protein concentrate, Soy protein isolate, Egg albumen, Calcium caseinate, Milk protein concentrate)
- Creatine monohydrate
- B-Hydroxy B-methylbutyric acid (HMB)
- Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) powder
- Tri-calcium phosphate
- Magnesium lactate
- Tri-potassium citrate
- Stabiliser (cellulose gum)
- Sodium chloride
- Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K)
- Avena sativa
- Vitamin blend (Ascorbic acid, Pteroyl-l-glutamate, D-alpha tocopherol, Nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, Retinyl palmitate, Methylcobalamine, Biotin, Cholecalciferol)
- Glutamine peptide (Gluten)
- Anti-caking agent (Silicon dioxide)
- Zinc bisglycinate
- Tolerase™L (pH-stable lactase)
Allergens: Cow’s milk. Whey may contain traces of soya protein (from lecithin).