Raw Organic Red Beet Powder 240g

Product Code 9341074
AvailabilityOut of stock

Tax included.
Add to Wishlist Add to Compare Ask about product

Fill in the form below if you have any questions for us


Other Ingredients

Organic red beet powder.

Does Not Contain

  • GMOs.
  • Gluten.
  • Preservatives.
  • Refined Sugar.
  • Sugar Alcohols.
  • Animal Products.
  • Fillers or Additives.
  • Artificial Ingredients.

Contains No added peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten, or yeast ingredients.

Packaged in a facility that handles products that contain milk, egg or soy.


Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tbsp (10 g)Serving Per Container: 24  Amount Per Serving%Daily Value*Calories 30  Calories from Fat0 Total Fat 0 g0%Saturated Fat0 g0%Trans Fat0 g Sodium59 mg2%Potassium32 mg1%Total Carbohydrates8 g3%Dietary Fiber2 g8%Sugar5 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A  1%Vitamin C 7%Calcium  1%Iron  3%*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: