- 7 strains of live bacteria
- High in Omega-3
- Vitamin D3 (natural source of Vitamin D) to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Preplex (FOS and gum acacia)
Bio-Kult Infantis does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken by babies, toddlers and young children, alongside antibiotics, when travelling and as part of a healthy diet. The formula comes in easy to use sachets.
Preplex (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia), Live bacteria (see strains below), DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish), Vitamin D3.
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
- For allergen advice see ingredients in bold
- Bio-Kult Infantis food supplements contain fish.
- Bio-Kult Infantis may contain traces of soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains.
- May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Directions for use:
- ½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies).
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Lactose Free